The Miracles Course Launches a New Format:
Beginning June 7
Weekly Wednesday classes now offered on a self-determined fee basis.
Look for an email next week with access information.
This year-long course, which historically has been offered in three-month segments to enrolled students only, will now be open each week to anyone wanting to attend, with an honor-system request to give a donation for participation.
(This change is planned to continue through March, 2018 to accommodate course creator Lynn Woodland’s full schedule.)
We all are capable of living a miraculous life.
This course will help you do it.
What it Is:
The Miracles Course is a year-long program of spiritual and personal transformation aimed at living a miraculous life. It’s designed to change you, improve your quality of life, and help you manifest your highest purpose.
Specifically, the content includes:
- Weekly, Wednesday live classes with course creator, Lynn Woodland. These classes include information, methodologies, and exercises for applying spiritual principles to everyday life. Classes are experiential and interactive with opportunity to ask questions and receive personal input from Lynn.
- A weekly, written lesson that is posted on the Miracles Course open Facebook group.
- A quarterly, live class with Miracles Course faculty member, Emily Loeschke, a psychic medium offering mini readings to as many of those in attendance as time permits.
- Spiritual community: the opportunity for group spiritual work in the weekly classes and a forum for interacting with other participants on the Miracles Course Facebook group.
The curriculum is circular, having no beginning or end, and uses the seasons as a template for the whole of human experience. This gives an easy, unifying effect much greater than the teachings alone.
Regular Attendance Is Recommended:
Each session is a complete experience so you may drop in anytime. However, just as each season is connected to the preceding one, these lessons do build upon one another and, for best results, regular attendance is suggested.
If You Miss a Week:
An edited recording (minus participants’ personal sharing) of each lesson along with weekly written material are posted on the Miracles Course open Facebook group. These will be available for one week.
If you attend a live class or participate via the recording on Facebook, we ask that you make a donation. The previous tuition for this course is $425 per quarter, or about $35 per week. In this new format, our goal is to average about $25 per participant each week. This is a community-based rather than purely private means of supporting the program as it requires some people to give more than the per-person average so that others may participate for less. In my years of working this way, I have found it to be win-win for all involved.
or, if you would prefer to send a check, email email@example.com for a snail mail address.
About the Donation Process:
I have offered nearly all of my in-person classes and workshops this way for years and suggest that my students consult their inner guidance for the appropriate amount to give. In a quiet, meditative state, let an amount come to you that gives value to, not just the spiritual material you’ve received, but to the results you want the material to produce. Money is strongly linked at a subconscious level with worth, and when we choose to voluntarily give money, our subconscious creative mind sets about getting our money’s worth by producing valuable results. This makes the giving of money part of our spiritual work together rather than separate from it.
(Please note, I trust you to listen to your inner guidance and I gratefully receive what you choose to give, so please resist any urge to explain why you wanted to give more but couldn’t. Energetically, these explanations affirm and strengthen your scarcity and are just as depleting for me to receive.)
How to Participate:
Classes meet Wednesday, 7-8:15 PM Central Time via Go To Meeting.
Use your computer or dial in on your phone.
This access link and code will remain the same each week
(So need to look for a new email for each week’s class!)
GoToMeeting access information:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 660-083-013
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
· Please do your best to log in a few minutes early so as not to interrupt by coming in on the middle of class (we all hear you joining the meeting).
· As soon as you join the meeting, mute yourself by clicking on the microphone icon on your Go To Meeting panel, or by pressing *6 if you are attending by phone. Your participation is welcome and when you want to speak, just unmute your microphone icon or again press *6.
· Be willing to share your name when Lynn asks who is present so that we know who is participating. No anonymous “lurkers” please!