Lynn Woodland’s Miracles Course
If you’re looking for spiritual community, support,
and a weekly spiritual experience
please join us for Wednesday classes!
This year-long, online course, which previously has been offered in three-month segments to enrolled students only, is now open each week to anyone wanting to attend, with an honor-system request to give a donation for participation.
What it Is:
The Miracles Course is a year-long program of spiritual and personal transformation aimed at living a miraculous life. It’s designed to change you, improve your quality of life, and help you manifest your highest purpose.
The Course Includes:
- Weekly, Wednesday live classes with course creator, Lynn Woodland. These classes include information, methodologies, personal coaching and exercises for applying spiritual principles to everyday life. Classes are experiential and interactive with opportunity to ask questions and receive personal input from Lynn.
- Intuitive consults with Miracles Course faculty member, Emily Loeschke, a psychic medium offering mini readings to as many of those in attendance as time permits.
- Spiritual community: the opportunity for group spiritual work in the weekly classes and a forum for interacting with other participants on the Miracles Course Facebook group.
The curriculum is circular, having no beginning or end, and uses the seasons as a template for the whole of human experience. This gives an easy, unifying effect much greater than the teachings alone.
Regular Attendance Is Recommended:
Each session is a complete experience so you may drop in anytime. However, just as each season is connected to the preceding one, these lessons do build upon one another and, for best results, regular attendance is suggested.
If You Miss a Week:
An edited recording (minus participants’ personal sharing) of each lesson along with weekly written material are posted on the Miracles Course open Facebook group.
If you attend a live class or participate via the recording on Facebook, we ask that you make a donation.
How to Participate:
Classes meet Wednesday, 7-8:15 PM Central Time via Go To Meeting.
Use your computer or dial in on your phone.
This access link and code will remain the same each week
GoToMeeting access information:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 660-083-013
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
Intuitive Readings with Emily
Log in 15 minutes early to receive a mini reading from psychic medium, Emily Loeschke.
Between 6:45 and 7 PM Central Time, Miracles Course faculty member, Emily will give brief, intuitive readings to as many people as time permits.
Come with a question or just see what message Spirit has for you today.
- Please do your best to log in a few minutes early so as not to interrupt by coming in on the middle of class (we all hear you joining the meeting).
- As soon as you join the meeting, mute yourself by clicking on the microphone icon on your Go To Meeting panel, or by pressing *6 if you are attending by phone. Your participation is welcome and when you want to speak, just unmute your microphone icon or again press *6.
- Be willing to share your name when Lynn asks who is present so that we know who is participating. No anonymous “lurkers” please!
About the Donation Process:
I have offered nearly all of my in-person classes and workshops this way for many years and suggest that my students consult their inner guidance for the appropriate amount to give. In a quiet, meditative state, let an amount come to you that gives value to, not just the content you’ve received, but to the results you want from the Course. Money is strongly linked at a subconscious level with worth, and when we choose to voluntarily give money, our subconscious creative mind sets about getting our money’s worth by producing valuable results. This makes the giving of money part of our spiritual work together rather than separate from it.
Please don’t let money be a reason not to attend the Miracles Course!
Listening to inner guidance around money can be a challenging process for some but I believe it’s a helpful part of the spiritual work. I completely trust your inner guidance around this and don’t apply any pressure to give more or offer permission to give less, so there is no need to explain your donation to me. This conversation is between you and your inner guidance and when you listen to it, it is always win/win!